Live World Indices are powered by Investing.com
Wednesday, 31 August 2016
Rumors: Chinese Banks In Trouble As Bad Loans Accelerate
In research there is evolution, revolution and sometimes, what I call “retro revolution,” which happens when old methods have new applications. All three are in play in the world of electricity, and they are having an extraordinary effect on energy storage. The inability to store electricity has been a challenge since the time of Thomas Edison. Electricity is made and used in real time, putting huge pressure on utilities at particular times of the day. For much of the East Coast in summer, for example, the peak is in the evening, when people come home from work or play, crank up the air conditioning, flip on the lights, the TV and start cooking. In many cities, the subways operate at peak and the electricity supply is stretched. Traditionally, there have been two ways to deal with this. One is that utilities have some plant on standby, […]
- Rumors: Chinese Banks In Trouble As Bad Loans Acce...
- Banking And Finance Remain On Life Support
- EYE on the World - Global Physics: An Unsustainabl...
- Ultimately #China's Credit And Economic Expansion ...
- Brexit Just Another Non-Event
- Billionaire Ichan Warns Of #Meltdown
- Battening Down The Hatches At Deutsche Bank
- Serious Money Moving To The Sidelines
- Even Chinese Art Museums Feel Economic Woes
- EYE on the World - Old Chinese Curse...
- ALERT: George Soros Piling Into - Barrick Gold Cor...
- NO WIN: Global Pensions WILL Collapse Under Prolo...
- Contrarian Watch- As OPEC Increases Up-Talk, So Do...
- STOCKWATCH: Can Cisco Survive Another Meltdown?
- EYE on the World - Climate Encounters of a Third K...
- No End In Sight For #Eurozone Economic Gloom
- Deutsche Bank Collapse Will Spark Sharp Global #Me...
- IDEAS: Ag-Tech Offers $100 Million Start-up For Da...
- EU Economic Crisis Will Spread To #Britain
- Helicopter Money Or Blackhawk Down?
- Growing Outlook For 2017 Recession
- ▼ August (21)
- ► 2015 (91)