Live World Indices are powered by Investing.com
Thursday, 31 March 2016
FED Thinks Outside World is Scary Place - Hmm!
If the U.S. shows healthy signs of job and wage growth, that could convince the Fed to increase rates at its meeting as soon as April. But Yellen's concerns on the global economy might continue to hold the Fed back from raising rates anytime soon.
Hedge funds and other money managers have amassed a near-record number of bullish bets on increasing oil prices, helping push the main international benchmark well above $40 per barrel. By the close of business on March 22, money managers held a net long position equivalent to almost 579 million barrels in the three largest crude oil futures and options contracts ( tmsnrt.rs/1WU26ND ). Hedge funds have more than doubled their net long position from just 242 million barrels at the end of last year, according to an analysis of data published by regulators and exchanges. The net long position has passed the previous peak of 572 million barrels, set in May 2015, and is closing in on the record of 626 million, set in June 2014, when Islamic […]
- FED Thinks Outside World is Scary Place - Hmm!
- Shorts Targeting Texas Regional Energy Banks
- The Game-Changer: "More Electric Cars"
- Europe Under Historical Siege: Survival or Collaps...
- Funeral for Bears & Bulls - Enter the Bunny!
- NIKE Sales - Just Do It - Swooshing to Doghouse
- Clearly Market Values Now Seeking Greater Fools
- Bulls Return to Energy Markets
- Buy Gold or Stocks?
- Energy #Bonds Have High Default Potential
- HUGE Bankruptcies Loom in #Shale OIL Industry
- Valeant Shares Collapse 40% - Dark Rumours Say Mor...
- S&P Target Slashed by Morgan Stanley
- Top Hedge Fund Holds Record Short Position
- Hong Kong YOY Home Sales #Meltdown, UNREAL 70%
- Bond Yields Sinking to Crazy New Lows
- Chinese Exports #Meltdown by 25.4% YOY
- Greece In Trouble Again - Migrants Affect Tourist ...
- Fears Grow Over Global Banking Viability
- World on Edge as North Korea Prepares Nukes
- TIPS: Should You Trust an Advisor? The Shadow Kno...
- China's Ghost Economy Plans Massive Layoffs
- Stocks Nosedive: PANIC Engulfs #China
- ▼ March (23)
- ► 2015 (91)