Live World Indices are powered by Investing.com
Saturday, 24 August 2013
The Jim Rogers Blog - Commodity Prices Going to Moon
Does this mean we should land on the moon again for bargains? Folks could be waiting there right now looking for our business. Who we wonder?
Commodity prices are ready to shoot upwards whether there is a war in Syria or any big event somewhere else on the planet. Syria is somewhat irrelevant in this regard as markets are poised more on fundamentals to lift skyward.
The world is more fragile today than it was twenty years ago for obvious reasons. More people, fewer resources and wider geo-political tensions and instability. For more worries you may add in climate change, wildfires, water supplies and worst - fewer and fewer pollinating bugs. And that's the war we are really losing sleep over.
Bottom Line: Anyday, anything, or anytime - LIFT OFF ALICE!
First Financial Insights
August 24, 2013
To the Moon...
- ► 2016 (137)
- ► 2015 (91)
- Vehicle Sales Boom in August
- BIG Mac Measures Inflation
- The Jim Rogers Blog - Commodity Prices Going to Mo...
- The Jim Rogers Blog : Financial Calamity US Dolla...
- Faber Buys #Sprott - Is On-Going Disclosure Requir...
- #APPLE Drifts Without Jobs says Oracle CEO
- #Facebook Executive Dumps Shares
- FIRST FINANCIAL INSIGHTS: #TORONTO CONDO BUBBLE CR...
- BLOOMBERG - OOPs! - #Japan's Economy Grows Less T...
- US Population Distribution by Age (1900 -2060) - C...
- The Jim Rogers Blog: Shale Oil not enough to solve...
- US BANKS HUGE PROBLEM PERSISTS - Unofficial Proble...
- The Jim Rogers Blog : WE ARE IN BIG TROUBLE! - Th...
- ▼ August (13)